Refund Policy - PluginShops
Updated at 2023-01-11
Please note: We prioritise our customers and will do everything in our power to assist you in resolving any issues. Our customers are never left alone, and we take pride in providing 5-star support. We will do our best to resolve any issues you may have with our products, services, or your WordPress needs in general.
For any assistance, clarification, feedback, issues, challenges, or help, we encourage all customers to contact PluginShops support via Live chat, tech ticket, or at [email protected].
We will work things out so that you are completely satisfied and happy with our service.
You must first allow us to assist you before we can issue a refund. Please allow 24-72 hours for our Support Team to respond if you contact us via chat, tech ticket, or at [email protected]. We make every effort to respond to your requests as quickly as possible.
Because digital media (software) can be downloaded instantly, it is non-returnable. Because there is no “trial” or “grace period” after purchasing any product, all sales are final. There is no way to “return” software or services once they have been purchased. As a result, refunds are not possible.
We can issue a refund if you haven’t downloaded the product or if the product you downloaded from the website is completely unusable, damaged, or non-functioning, or fails to deliver on its promises.
If you simply decide not to use the purchased products, no refunds will be issued. We stand behind our products and will help you solve any problems you may have, but we also expect you to understand what you are buying and why.
In addition to the the above, no refunds are given for:
PluginShops VIP Membership Subscriptions because it is a complete set of products at a very low cost that you can cancel at any time. We strongly advise against purchasing the VIP Membership for testing purposes.
Renewals are not refundable in any way.
Offers and discounts are only valid for future orders and cannot be used to request refunds or partial refunds on previous purchases.
To summarise and clarify:
No returns or refunds will be issued for digital products unless the product you purchased is:
The product’s main description was deceptive, or the product failed to perform the promised function.
You did not get the product.
Refunds are considered on a case-by-case basis.
According to EU law, you have 14 days to cancel your purchase and receive a refund for any digital content (or service) purchased on the site, provided you did not download the content and did not install it on the site. Customers immediately lose their right to withdraw once a digital product has been downloaded and/or a purchased service has begun.
We also reserve the right to refuse refunds in the following circumstances:
- you’ve changed your mind about a purchase/subscription.
- You purchased an item in mistake and the product(s) was sent/already downloaded to you.
- The product was purchased by your employee or associate using your PayPal account, to which he or she had legal access.
- You are unable to install the downloaded product (we will assist you in this).
- The product is incompatible with your WordPress installation, plugins, or web server configuration.
- The product does not perform as expected.
- The product displays a message informing you that you need to enter a licence key or activate it (but has full functionality).
- When you installed the product, you broke your website.
- You did not receive technical support from PluginShops after contacting them in 10 minutes.
- You refused to allow our support staff access to your website in order for them to investigate the problem with the product.
Please keep in mind: You can cancel your subscription at any time; however, there are no refunds.
Regardless of the above, we prioritise our customers and will work with you to resolve any issues you may have with our products, services, or your WordPress needs in general. For any assistance, clarification, feedback, issues, challenges, or help, we encourage all customers to contact PluginShops support via Live chat, tech ticket, or at [email protected]. We will work things out so that you are completely satisfied and happy with our service.